Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Moving Stuff

Well, wow, I'm finally here. After lots of box lugging and a lot of arraging my room, I'm kind of moved in - cor! Room is a bit on the small side, but big enough for the bed and two desks, so I can have a dedicated one for the laptop =) Managed to get a cheap £20 computer workstation from argos, not bad for the money really, although it is a bit wobbly, but for that money i'm not going to complain, and it means my posture is better than with a standard desk. The house network is really taking shape now, there are now two switches, and I suppose we technically have a house backbone - how 31337!

On friday spent some time cleaning the bathroom ready for kat arriving on saturday, seemed a lot better, but she scrubbed it this morning and got every last bit of dirt off the shower, I'm quite impressed how well this place is shaping up! Now I am on broadband I really don't have any excuse and I am going to finish the site off tommorrow, so I suppose I should get some sleep. Might even set up a webcam.




No comments: