Saturday, December 14, 2002

All finished at last

After working throught the night on thursday (the quality of the work done at 3am is unknown) I finally finished the personal project at 8am on Friday, and exhausted I walked up the hill to hand it in at 9.30, when I returned after saying my goodbyes to a few people on my course, I made the mistake of taking a half-hour "power-nap" before I had to go to work (1PM), however, this made me feel worse :|

Friday night, we went to scholars then up to the union, was generally an alright night, apart from getting quite drunk, as usual, but then again, it was the union. Today I ended up sleeping in until 6pm - eep! Tonight I shall have to fix the MP3 player ready for the journey home on wednesday night, hope it isn't too difficult.

Learned:
Don't take naps during the day :|

No comments: