Wednesday, March 03, 2004

arrgh

Hmm, well that was strange....

You know those "recursive dreams" where you dream that you wake up and do your whole morning routine, and thus wake up with a start late for your appointment/whatever?

Well, I've woken up from a doubly recursive dream - *headfuck*

Basically, in the dream, I dreampt my dream morning routine, and woke up at 0910 for my 0900 'dream practical', I then jumped out of bed and attempted to drive to my 'dream practical' which for some reason was in some eastern country, so I had to drive there, park on an industrial estate, where there was one of those annoying outward bound types [who i shall rant about at another time] who took a register and told me that I had 2 minutes to get to the hotel... I then then ran accross the (huge) industrial estate, then over the road to this 'europhotel' they had for this 'practical' [maybe a bit of a flashback to the old days of corporate hospitality there?] where they then bloody served breakfast and luxury coffee after waiting for me, meaning that by the time I arrived (0950) I had to leave for my real world appointment at 1030 in half an hour.

I just woke up, at 0715 with a start, in plenty of time for my "real" practical.

Weird or what?? *sup coffee* *munch pop-tart* - not exactly the luxury breakfast!

No comments: