Cabin fever is starting to set in, which is also possibly why I've been having trouble getting enough sleep recently... Starting to look at photography courses again, as I need something to keep me at least vaguely sane and in human contact.
On the positive side, I'm all being well off to aber for the weekend... I've got friday off, and this is really the first time I've stopped since graduation, so I'm looking forward to a break, even if it is a little on the short side.
Getting rather fed up with all the annoying bug things that seem to buzz around in my room at night... I'm quite sure that the damned little bastards are feeding off me or something, so I could do with investigating suitable devices for instigating MASS CHEMICAL GENOCIDE.
In other news, I've finally started sorting through all my files on my main PC so that I can start the blat-and-reinstall process... it has been over 18 months now, so its quite overdue. Oh, and I also ordered a copy of Jeanne Michel Jarre's new album "Aero"... It is apparently a 5.1 recording (on the DVD, you get both a CD and DVD in the case). I think I can hook up another set of speakers as rear ones for my PC, so that could give me something to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment