Well, I've been quite slack at keeping this thing up to date... Quite a lot has changed in the last month, hopefully for the better, however, having said that, some things haven't changed.
I finally moved out of my parents house, I was in serious need of my own space, so it was about time too, really. It took me one year and one week, but I was glad to get the chance to finally move on. New place is nice and cheap, which is a bonus, too. 2Mbit Broadband, wirelessly connected Xbox mediacenter (possibly the finest open source project in the world), widescreen telly... Definately a geek house, but with a nice garden.
Birthday was fun, (thanks to those who sent cards) went into town and tried out a new club that I'd not been to before, was pleasantly surprised apart from the entry fee... possibly best to get there before 11 next time :o) I have vague memories of screaming very loudly to "Mr Brightside" while dancing around energetically.
Other than that, life is OK, apart from some issues that I won't go into here. Need to consider my options.
Oh, and I know that my website is down. Can't really be bothered to do anything about it at the moment. Email still works.
No comments:
Post a Comment