Saturday, May 22, 2004

Continued Exam Horror

This morning was my CS312 exam, not as bad as I was dreading, but I seemed to have a similar experience to others who took the exam so I am not too worried. Also got the assignment grades and I have a provisional B+ (subject to moderation)... That means that I've already got the 40% for the entire module required to pass - wooo!


Two weeks tomorrow will be my last day in Aber as a student, which seems strange, exciting and scary all at once when I acutally think about it, but really I feel sort of strangely indifferent to it all. It will certainly be a shame not to be in daily contact with all my friends here again, but I guess that's just a symptom of life moving on the way it does. One thing I definitely know is that I shall return to Aber, everyone always does :o)


Yesterday went to visit the careers service, they were quite helpful, however only really as a sounding board more than anything.. Came away with two URLs and a small booklet on IT employers


Not sure if I mentioned it, but in order to do the master's course that I am considering it really is going to have to be totally self funded or some sort of corporate sponsorship if I can organise that - we'll see. Other option is a PHD, but I have yet to see anything that interests, and I am not sure if I want to commit myself to another 3(?) years of education at this stage.


AFter coming out from the careers appointment sat on the grass outside and used the wireless network around the CompSci department, they've installed another access point meaning that I don't have to use my external antenna.


Tomorrow morning (today?) is my third exam, "Network Technologies" to be honest, it could go either way and I've not done nearly anything like the revision I should have done.

No comments: