It's been a fairly busy weekend. It all started on Friday, meeting Chris, Pete and Mat in the pub and starting to sort out ideas for next weekend's trip to Notts, it seems like we finally have some floor to kip on, so that's at least a start :)
Saturday was spent in Worcester Chav spotting (I've found there's an optician which has an exclusive Burberry frames section *smirk*) and generally just milling about in the rain. Wandering around the pound shop (for amusement more than anything) I stumbled across a rather lame DVD section... With a particular disc standing out... "Graduation day" and "Nymphoid barbarian in dinosaur hell". Both of which are utterly lame, but in such a way that they are hilarious... I've not managed to watch all of either yet, I think I'll save that pleasure for the weekend.
That evening I went to see Alien vs Predator. Not being in the loop regarding film releases (I'm getting better though) I wasn't even aware that it had only been released on the day before or so, surprisingly, the cinema was fairly empty. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was indeed a good film.. Being the tech geek that I am, I found the opening scene quite fun, there's something cool about technology being used in situations like that :) I would have thought there'd be a bit of product placement there, perhaps there was just too much competition between the phone giants :)
On Sunday I took the parents to see the site where I managed to crash the car... Learned a bit more about how the different parts of the side of the road could correlate to the dents... It rained again. Also found a nice little pub on the way back, dad bought us coffee.
This evening I've generally been milling about, and I've finally managed to tidy my room up. I also saw Little Britain for the first time, can't say I've seen something that funny for ages, I'll certainly be watching the next episode tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment